Suffering from back pain, feet pain and chest pain. Blood test done. What should I do?

today I've checked my body profile and found my uric acid 7.4 (i am suffering by feet pain and some time body and back pain last two day i was facing light chest pain then i've done this test. by weight is 100 kgs.
now i am looking for your expert comments for reasons and what to do?
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 45 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Your serum uric acid levels are borderline high and it seems to have no relation to your problem of pain foot,pain body or pain back.
Your backaches and body pain may be due to 
Lack of exercises
Lack of calcium and VIT D
Lack of B12 Vitamin
Your chest pain could be of angina.
Check all the things I mentioned above
Check your lipid profile and blood sugar fasting and PP 
Keep a check on your BP
Get an EKG done to rule out Angina
Since your father and mother are overweight and suffering from high BP and diabetes,it is very important for you to change your lifestyle.
 Shed your weight
Reduction of calories and specifically reducing alcohol and purine XXXXXXX foods like peas,beans,organ meats,fish etc to take care of your serum uric acid.
Do regular exercises

You should consult a doctor and get all the above things checked.
If pain back is bothering you may take some anti inflammatory drug like ibuprofen 400 mg three times for few days only.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck