Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suffering from back pain. MRI says small Pid L5-S1 with possible irritation of S1 root. Can homeopathy medicine be taken?

Homeopath
Question
My mother is suffering from back pain and spine burning sensation till the left leg since last four months. doctor had mentioned about some tests also . The reports are mention below. Please suggest Mri: small Pid L5-S1 with possible irritation of the left S1 root. Xray: no instability but significant L5 tilt on standing view Blood: All normal; vitD : borderline BMD: T Score lumber spine (-)0.9 Adivse by doctor: Can try Root Block 1. Medicine : XXXXXXX Galin75 mg twice daily 3 weeks Before going for root block, we wanted to try homeopathy. It is curable by homeopathy medicine, Pls suggest
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer: We can try few medications. Detailed Answer: We can start with following Medicine. I have seen them to be effective. 1-Strychinum Phos 6x grain three times in a day on the tongue (made in Germany) 2-Lathyrus sativa 30 , 4 drops in the tongue two times in a day (made in Germany) 3- Plumbem Met 30, 4 drops in the tongue two times in a day (made in Germany) 4-Mag Phos 30x 4pills in a day (made in Germany) 5 R-36 15 drop 3 times in a day (made in Germany) Take above prescribed medicine for 1 month and revert me back If you have any query feel free to ask Thanks

Follow-up: Suffering from back pain. MRI says small Pid L5-S1 with possible irritation of S1 root. Can homeopathy medicine be taken? 17 minutes later
HI Doctor thanks for your reply We consulted a homeopathy doc also. He prescribed the following medicine Hypericum 1000. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.. Detailed Answer: Hello I strongly suggest you to continue with above prescribed medicine. i have covered many things according to your complain. Hypericum also works in such case but i have selected and prescribed medicine according to your case. so take the medicine and revert me back. Thanks