Suffering from back and neck pain and muscle cramps. Prescribed morphine and flexiral. Cure?

I had a roll over car accident went to my reg doctor he sent me to pain mng specialist who started me on morphine er and morphine ir also flexiral and voltaren i told him of lower back pain and and neck pain also muscle spasms and muscle cramps in upper back and neck he did an mri of lower back and not my neck i am conserned about my neck i here and feel a poping noise also sounds like sand in there also meds are helping lower back but not my neck ? Why no mri of neck
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 29 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

If you have persistent pain in the neck, it is ideal to do MRI neck. I would suggest you to see your primary care physician for detailed physical evaluation. He/she will suggest you relevant investigations if needed.

I hope, this answers your query. I will be available for follow up queries if any.

Get well soon.