Suffering from arthritis and complicated with heart disease. Having reactions to prednisone. Side effects include weight gain. Advise?

I need to find a doctor to treat my mother for temporal arteritis complicated with heart disease. One that will do the research to find the BEST combinations of meds and supplements with which to treat her. She lives near Bonne Terre, Mo, and can go to St. XXXXXXX area for treatment. My mother has had intolerable reactions to the prednisone, and inadequate attention paid to the problem by the doctor she's been seeing. Her side-effects include weight gain coupled with inability to breathe.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 hours later

Here are your options:

Dr. XXXXXXX Singer, MD - This doctor is board certified and almost has 37 years of clinical experience. She practices Geriatric Medicine. Address is below.

200 S XXXXXXX Blvd, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
0000 XXXXXXX Rd, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000

The second and third options are below.

Family Practice, Emergency Medicine
916 Olive St Suite 2, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000
9701 Dielman Rock Island Industrl Dr, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000

Dr. XXXXXXX A. Kundra, MD XXXXXXX Medicine
916 Olive St Suite 312, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000 (less)
114 N XXXXXXX Ave, Saint XXXXXXX MO 0000

Hope this helps your mother and she leads a comfortable life.

Take care and good health to both of you!