Suffering from anxiety disorder. Feeling light headed after exercise and sex. What's wrong?

I get really lightheaded after exercise and sex, and that feeling lasts for about 30 minutes to an hour. Very unpleasant and makes exercise way less appealing. I have been tested for heart conditions. I have an anxiety disorder.
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
It is not uncommon to feel lightheaded or dizzy after the exercises or may be even sex but this could mean or signify an underlying medical disorder which should be diagnosed.
The causes could include
Low blood pressure or hypotension with or without anemia
Low blood sugar levels or hypoglycemia
Low sodium or potassium levelsĀ 

Consult your doctor and get tested for these conditions specially after the workout to arrive at the diagnosis.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck