Suffering from acidity, severe headache, neck pain and vomiting sensation. Any suggestion?

sir i am 32 year old male suffuring from acidity,severe headache and related neck pain and vomiting sensation when taken a meal . from last 5 years . and seen effects of time skip in lunch or breakfast or sleeping disorder cause acidity instanly.... before three months i had gone for acute apendicities operation also done panchkarma but acidity not left me.
please guide me suggest way what is exactly reason behind it.and treatment on it.

Read more at: WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
There can be various causes for your hyperacidity and headache
The most common causes for acidity include
Stress and anxiety,lack of sleep,too much of spicy and junk food,alcoholism,smoking,chewing tobacco,eating late in night and taking frequent pain killers.
Other medical causes could include
Gall stones,gastroesophageal reflux disease( GERD ),peptic ulcer,H.Pylori infection.

Few of causes for hyperacidity like stress and anxiety,lack of sleep and other causes like migraine,long working hours on computers,lack of VIT D,VIT B12 can cause chronic headache.

I advise you to take care of general factors responsible for acidity like
Proper sleep
Avoiding alcohol and smoking
Avoiding spicy and junk foods
Regular exercises
Taking plenty of water
Taking frequent meals.
Avoid lying down immediately after meals
Avoid too much pain killers
Taking light dinner and keeping a gap of at least two hours before sleeping.
Doing yoga and mental relaxation exercises

These simple measures should ease your problems considerably however if you don't find any relief by these measures,then you should consult a Gastroenterologist and get yourself evaluated properly by doing investigations like ultrasound abdomen,gastroscopy and biopsy for H.Pylori etc.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck