Suffering from acidity problem after eating. Looking for solution

May 2013
Dear Sir/Madam ,,,,,
I have heavy acidity problem when i eat something it is not going fast inside and having too much acidity problem send me solutions.
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 21 minutes later

Acidity is a common problem. But in case of severe acidity better to get treated.
When acidity gets decreased you can eat better.
You can take antacids which will help in decreasing the acidity.
Antacids like omeprazole or ranitidine etc should be taken half an hour before food.
You can take one tablet before breakfast and one before dinner.
By this possibly your symptoms will come under control.
If not better to get examined once to rule out the possibility of any gastric ulcer etc.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.