Suffering from acidity, digestion problem. Endoscopy done. Prescribed ganaton total. Now constipated. Any relief?

Sir from last 1/2 yr i m suffering fr gas and acidity problem digestion problem
in endoscopy small hiatus hernia non erosive gastritis in lft sgot 48/sgpt51/ggt 128/amylase 89 lipase 58in lipd prof cholest 206//hdl 55/ldl 92/vldl 59/trigly 295
doctor prescribe GANATON TOTAL for 3month/ATORFIT 10 for 3month/SF for 3 wk after taking 10days medicine i feel severe heavyness in the centre of stomach and light pain/constipation i take 3/4 peg why 20no cig which i reduced to 50%
in my rut test it was positive
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 4 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

If RUT is positive, then you should get treated for H.pylori infection. Discuss with your doctor about this.
You should also stop smoking and drinking alcohol for better relief of symptoms.
For relief from constipation, eating high fiber diet and drinking lot of fluids would be helpful.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini