Suffering from Urticaria, advised atarax and have nasal septum. Due to congestion using nasal spray. Suggest?

Hi from last one year I am suffering from Urticaria and my Dr adviced me to take atarax 25mg once in two days. I also have a problem of devaited nasal septum. Due to nasal congestion I started using nasal spray last year. From last year I dont have nasal congestion problem but the new on has started "Urticaria". Also from 3 months some pimples has developed on my face. Please give some suggestion.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query

From the history you have given it is a little difficult for me to come to a conclusion. Could you please give me a little more information so that I can help you better?

1. Have you undergone any blood tests? If yes could you please type them or attach them? I am interested in your complete blood count and absolute eosinophil count

2. Do you still have any active symptoms of urticaria or any active lesions? If yes where exactly are they? for example hands, legs, etc.

3. Have you consulted a dermatologist for the same?

4. Do you have any family history of urticaria?

Thank you
I am awaiting your reply