Suffering from TB and report showing PCR TB positive. Should I be worried about the findings?

Excellent

Question
Hi, I have attached 2 reports of my spouse which say "PCR for Me TB POSITIVE" and "EA disordered proliferating endometrium. No granuloma is seen". Is she suffering from TB. She has already completed her 9 months course of TB last year.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Reports are missing Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Kindly reattach the reports. Or Send them to YYYY@YYYY to my attention. I shall have a look at the reports and opine on the same. Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Suffering from TB and report showing PCR TB positive. Should I be worried about the findings? 8 hours later
Hi, I have re-attached report. Kindly check and revert. Regards Hari XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Positive Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the reports. Yes, according to the reports she still has the TB. Only that the damage is not too extensive. This could be an indication of healed tissue in the uterus. I consider there is need for her to be placed on a better AntiTB medication regimen. Regards,