Suffering from Rheumatism Arthritis, having pain and unable to sit and walk. Suggest?

My mother (age 45 +) is having RA +ve, it was told to us rheumatism arthritis has been started 2-3 years back may we were not aware of it. since last 2 months she suffering a lot from this, not able to sit, walk. Please help us & recommed for a good doctor specialists in his for the treatment in either cuttack or bhubaneswer
Please refer me a specialists in rheumatism arthritis treatment in orissa (cuttack. Bhubaneswar) for my Mothe's treatment.
Alaso please let us know usually how many days it takes to reduce the pain/welling, shiftness, because it is in same state from last 2-3 months & became very serius now.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 40 minutes later
Good Rheumatology service is available at XXXXXXX government medical College CUTTAK. You may enquire for OPD Days.
After starting proper treatment symptoms will start to resolve in 2-3 months.
If you have more queries please let me know.
Follow-up: Suffering from Rheumatism Arthritis, having pain and unable to sit and walk. Suggest? 2 hours later

Thank you for replying me. Could you please let me know the Doctor name please?

Is it like the Doctors who are belongs to Rheumatology depmartent or specialist in Rheumatology are good to treat this or any other Doctor from any specific dep we should consider for the treatment.
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 6 hours later
Thanks for reply.
Dr.Bidyut XXXXXXX is an well known Rheumatologist practicing at XXXXXXX MEDICAL COLLEGE CUTTAK.
It is quite cumbersome to XXXXXXX him due to ample of patients visiting his opd but definitely it will be worthy to XXXXXXX him.
Your mother's problem is related to rhematology hence she needs a rheumatology specialist.
Hope I answered your query.