Suffering from PCOS. Trying to conceive. Will m2 tone helps to get pregnant?

Hi I am married and I can't conceive from 2 years we are trying and my periods are very irregular before my marriage. This year, I went to India and took some test my doctor me and my husband. So, I want to know that if I take the m2 tone then it will be help me to get the pregnancy. And, other thing I am suffering from pcos so, plz tell me what I have to do.
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
PCOD is a condition where in numerous small fluid filled cysts will be located along the edge of each ovary, which affects release of Egg (Ovulation) causing difficulty in getting Pregnant.
First of all, try to achieve a normal Body Mass Index. This may lead to return of your natural periods & fertility & increase your chances of having a healthy baby.
Secondly, you should visit a designated fertility clinic with your husband & get yourself thoroughly evaluated. After full review of your case as a couple, your Gynecologist can make a plan for your fertility treatment. You should stick to that plan & be patient. As fertility treatment is both time consuming & takes a lot of patience.
Taking M2 tone is not likely to help you much. Do not self medicate yourself and go for a proper treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.