Suffering from Knee pain problem. Looking for proper diagnosis. Help?

My Mother is suffering from major Knee (both) pain problem since last three to four month. Looking for proper diagnosis. Please help. Regards, Ashok
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Knee pains could be due to arthritis secondary to many causes.

To identify the right cause in your mother I would need to look at an Xray of the joint involved.

Do get an Xray of the knee joint and attach it here so that I could have a look and opine on the same.

Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: Suffering from Knee pain problem. Looking for proper diagnosis. Help? 8 hours later
Thanks Dr XXXXXXX for your quick response. will upload the Xray soon and let you know.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later

Sure, will be waiting for the same.