Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suffering from Inguinal hernia, tried hernease medicine, no help. Any alternative medicine ?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
MY NAME IS XXXXXXX AGE 52YRS MALE WORKING IN U.S.A. I'M SUFFERING FROM INGUINAL HERNIA FOR THE PAST 1YR. I'M NOT IN A POSITION TO GO IN FOR SURGERY. I HAVE TRIED HERNEASE MEDICINE(CHINESE) BUT DOES SEEM TO TREAT MY CONDITION. CAN U SUGGEST ME IF THERE ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR THIS CONDITION IN EITHER AYURVEDA OR UNANI, SO THAT I CAN BE TREATED EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT SURGERY.
Posted Sat, 30 Jun 2012 in Alternative Medicine

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later
Hello

Thanks for writing in.
First of I like to inform that the best treatment is surgery. But if you are not able to get the surgical procedure done, you can make it controlled with ayurveda medicines. But keep in mind, that this is not the complete solution for this problem.

Please start these medicines.

1. Vruddhi badhika vati 2 tab thrice a day

2. Kanchnaar gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Chandraprabha vati 2 tabs twice a day

4. Light massage with mixure of mahanarayan tail and panchgun tail at the affected area.

Do not lift weight and do not sit for long duration. Take rest from time to time.

Do not do any activity, which puts strain on your abdominal muscles. If it is needed, wear a abdominal belt.

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Consultant

Ahmedabad