Suffering from Brucella meningitis. Done with blood culture test. Having fever and back pain

My Mother Age 58, suffers from Brucella meningitis in April 2013 detected in knee fluid and in aerobic blood culture test admitted in hospital for 12 days with unknown fever and back pain, during this time two time knee washout procedure has been done, and now the health is normal but still she is complaining of minor back pain.
Last week I had done blood culture test for both Aerobic and Anaerobic, Aerobic stands Negative but Anaerobic detects some bacteria with No growth, Test details has been attached please explain me the Anerobic blood culture report, Thanks.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later

The report attached by you for culture of the anaerobic bacteria is also Negative like the aerobic one.There are no detection of any sort of bacteria.

Hope your query is answered. If still there is any query please feel free to re question.