Suffering back. Diagnosed with myofascial pain syndrome. Which specialist to concern?

Hi Doctor,

My sister is going through back pain from long time now, and after checking with many doctors, we came to the conclusion that its Myofascial Pain Syndrom. But the problem is, i am not getting the right doctor who is Myofascial specialists and can treat her.

So, can you please help me to find the right doctor for the same.

I really need this on urgent bases, so your fast reply will be appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

I would suggest that you can consult Dr XXXXXXX Kharbanda, an orthopaedic surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. It would be better if you take all the doctors' prescriptions and investigations when you consult him

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing your sister an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal