Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffered numbness in penis head, loss of sensitivity due to tight grip of penis extender. Suggest medication ?

hi two years ago i used penis extender while it was half erect but later on when i got fully erected the rubber hold for penis head got too tight grip and i could not release it immediately. Due to that , i suffered a numbness in penis head and loss of sensivety . i havent done any medication n i still have the problem. is there any medication or should i consult a urologist. please help me suggest a medication or a doctor . i live in queens ny , thanks.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 46 minutes later

The best solution and advise for you is to consult an Urologist.

When these kind of things are used for longer time it can lead to damage to the nerves of penis which can lead to numbness and loss of sensitivity.

Normally this should be fine by now, as you are still having a problem it is better that you visit a Urologist and get yourself properly examined and evaluated.

Please by the time, refrain from using any kind of such things again.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.

Dr. Pragnesh