Suffered from T.B. Cyst in ovary removed surgically. HSG showed tubes normal. Not able to conceived. Any suggestion?

i am 35yrs old, had suffered from T.B. in 2004, there was a rt. ovary cyst which was removed surgically,i was given anti TB for 9 mnths. before which I had two early abortions. now i wish to have a baby. my husbands semen report is both tubes are normal as per the HSG. my doctor has tried iui twice. he had put me on tab. clomid for 5 days each cycle.i have not concieved yet.he is starting me on the tab. oosure now.what do u suggest me?
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
I would advise you to have a CT scan of your abdomen with focus on genitourinary tract.
At times a TB infection may be extensive and can cause diffuse fibrosis of the ovaries making the ovulation impossible.
Also get an ultrasound around ovulation just to find if you are making follicles, and if so then if they are releasing ova.
If these things are fine then you have a good chance of getting pregnant by natural intercourse and more so with assisted techniques.
I hope you would be expecting soon.