Suffer shortness of breath, lightheaded, flush, puffy eyes and constipation. Creatinine 108, Vitamin B12 - 640. Suggestions?

About a month ago I had symptoms of shortness of breath/ribcage tightness, lightheadness, flush, puffy eyes, constipation. ER checked out ok for pulmonary. I'm getting tests for digestive issues. In the meantime I'm wondering if the symptoms such as short breath, fatigue could be kidneys.

July 28 - Creatinine of 127, eGFR of 55, UREA 8.0, CK 206

July 29: Creatinine 110, eGFR 65, UREA 7.4, CK 147

Aug 4: Creatinine 109, eGFR 66, lipids, normal, thyroid normal, sodium, potassium, Choloesteral 4.16

Aug 10: eGFR 68, Creatinine 108, Vitamin B12 - 640. All other results were within the normal range.
I've had feelings of constipation, fatigue, 'baggy' eyes for a year or so, but not to the extent of this past month. I stopped protein shakes.

Of note,I had pneumonia Oct 2012 and my eGFR was also in the 60's.
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief don't seem to have kidney problem
Detailed answer...
Although an eGFR of more than 90 is considered absolutely normal for an adult male but an eGFR of 60-90 does not in itself indicates chronic kidney disease ( CKD ),provided your other additional markers like imaging markers and urine markers are normal.
Normal Imaging markers mean that you don't have kidney disease like poly cystic kidneys.
Normal urine markers mean that you don't have microalbuminaria,proteinuria or microscopic haematuria.
Your creatine and urea values are normal.
The best for you would be to get investigated for 24 hour urine microalbumin estimation and haematuria to totally rule out any kidney involvement.
With the present  reports,your kidney status looks normal.
As far as your breathlessness and fatigue is concerned,get a cardiac clearance done from a cardiologist and also get VIT D estimation done.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck