Suffer prediabetic, stomache ulcer, low baseline cortisol and abnormal pituitary hormone level. Suggest?

since XXXXXXX 2013 , hp, prediabetic, stomache ulcer (small and at beginning of intestine), low baseline cortisol, abnormal pituitary hormone level, (HAD MRI DONE AND IT SHOWED A GROWTH OF 2 CM.), also had a thyroid and pelvic ultrasound and thyroid had several nodules which when doc said looked similar to each other but one was a bit larger so they biopsied it, proved benine. ultrasound showed a nodule in my cervix 1.7 cm. but i have not yet to have an XXXXXXX scope done as of yet. my concern today is the pituitery growth and what does that mean? can it be cancerous and what is my next move,WHAT CONCERNS SHOULD I HAVE.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Thanks for your question .

I would be pleased to answer your query.

Your pituitary is around 2 cm . This is commonly benign in 90 % of the cases .
This is commonly of the prolactin secreting types.
This mandates that you should get your baseline prolactin levels checked .
It does not sound malignant or sinister on your description . This can be managed with medical treatments.

The nodules on the thyroid were also benign so that makes point stronger of your pituitary being benign . However , an enlarging pituitary growth needs surgical removal as it can cause difficulty in vision and other symptoms related to urinary frequency .

The other option is surgery . This surgery is done by qualified trained neurosurgeons only .

The cervical node is not related and you should get it investigated for sure .

thanks and take care