Suffer pain while pulling foreskin of penis. Can be cured by using lubricant gels? Treatment?

Hello DR This is XXXXXXX my concern is i can not pull back my penins skin. if i try to pull back it is giving more pain. 3 more years i am facing this problem. can i bring this to perfect by using some kind of lubricant gels or i want to go for under the treatment. how much expensive it will be for thr treatment. but i am hesitate to go under treatment kindly advice me. Thank you
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consider circumcision...

Detailed Answer:

You seem to be suffering with a tight foreskin - a condition called phimosis. You can use lubricant gels and see if you feel better. If it doesn't help you, then you should consider circumcision. This is a minor procedure which can be done at your general surgeon's office or by an urosurgeon. This is not a very expensive procedure and might cost you about 5-7 thousand INR.

Do not hesitate to see a doctor. It is a minor problem and can be treated easily.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.