Suffer pain on the left side of the head, ear, throat and teeth. Suggest?

When I touch the top, left side, of my head it smarts, sometimes without touching hurts bad maybe infection, took medication, but still there.
Feels like involves whole left side of head ear throat teeth.

When you first becoming ill with flu or bad infection, your skin is very sensitive to the touch. that is the way my head feels when I touch it, but a little more so.
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
From what you have stated regarding the pain and tenderness, it feels that there could be a local infection like a cellulitis or abscess which is causing such pain. Infection of the scalp where there is not much sub-cutaneous space available is very painful And as in your case it generally gets referred to whole of the head more so on the side of the lesion.
You need to get the area locally examined. The area might be more red and swollen and increased in temperature than the rest of the tissue.
My patients in my clinic respond good to cefexime or amoxycilline and the pain and inflammation subsides.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.