Suffer pain in lower abdomen. Specially when moving certain positions. Hurts when press

I suffer with pain in my lower abdomen it comes and goes. Feel sharp pains now and then specially moving in certain positions. It also hurts sometimes when I press on it.
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
need more information

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query

Abdomen is a very large area containing many organs, so instead of listing out all the organs that are present in the abdomen that could be affected I would like to know a little more information in order to help you better

1. When you say lower abdomen, is it lower-right, lower -left or lower-centre?
2. Is the pain relieved after passing stools or gas?
3. Does the pain increase after meals?
4. Any history of passing blood in stools? Any change in the form of stools?
5. Does it burn when you pass urine?
6. Any history of fever?

Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply