Suffer loose motions. Feeling tired after waking up. What to do?

Every Day in morning I have motion on time but in loose form. 6-7 month before I was feeling fresh after awaking but now a days feeling tiredness.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later

Lack of roughage in your food intake could be the reason for such loose stools every day.

Do take fiber supplements like Psyllium husk (Isabgol). Take 1 spoon of it in a glass of milk or water in the night.

Good digestion over night will maintain good glucose levels in the morning keeping you fresh and energetic in the day.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.