Suffer irregular periods. Had partial sex. Took sandoze. Stopped registone. Velocit pregnancy test negative. Help?

Infertility Specialist
hi doctor

i am 21 years old .. i have my irregular periods in past. i have gone through partial sex 3 weeks back.. i didnot allowed my boyfriend to keep his pennies into my vagina ..he just came over me for few times. there was no ejaculation. i have passed my period date by 10 days i have done velocit pregnancy test twice with 4 days gap both showed negative, i had taken 4 pills of sandoze registone in 2 days. before taking my 4th pill i have slight ovolution period ..but it was stopped by next day morning.. now it was my 3 rd day i have stopped taking registone .. i did not get my periods .. i am so much tensed.. please help me what i need to do .. i am sure my boy friend has not kept his penis into my vagina .. he even masterbated after tht only to get sperms..
but still many forms says there is a chance in getting pregnant .. i am not sure what to do we have any tablets to resume my delayed periods .. please help
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) There is less chance of pregnancy.

2) Since you have stopped the registerone tablets recently you need to wait for atleast 5 days after stopping the drug to get your periods. Have patience.

3) If you want to allay fears of pregnancy, get blood test called serum beta hCG which is accurate in diagnosing pregnancy. If its negative just relax and wait, periods will start spontaneously.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.

Follow-up: Suffer irregular periods. Had partial sex. Took sandoze. Stopped registone. Velocit pregnancy test negative. Help? 41 hours later
Hi doctor thank for your reply..
I am now 17 days delayed and have tested three times for pregnancy using velocit urine pregnancy test all were negative. I can understand that I am worried so much but could you please tell which tablets to take to resume my was my 5th day today that I have stopped taking registrone. Please advice which tablets should I take to get my periods.

I have tried few home remedies like corriander juice etc.. But no luck.. I am so worried about this.. please helpme by suggesting some tablets to get my periods in two days
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 13 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

since you have stopped tablets just 5 days back, I suggest you please wait for few more days. If you want to be very sure about pregnancy, get serum beta hCG test. You dont need any medicines to get periods as of now. Please wait and get the blood test done meanwhile.

Follow-up: Suffer irregular periods. Had partial sex. Took sandoze. Stopped registone. Velocit pregnancy test negative. Help? 36 hours later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks for your suggestion. i had gone through HCG blood test as you have suggested.

Result is as below

beta hCG - 1.98mIu/ml and reference values shows as Negative

still now i have tested three Urine tests and all results were negative. i have done this in last 15 days in regular intervals

Now i am 19 days delayed from my menstrual cycle date

And 6 days from the date i have stopped taking Registrone

Could you please let me know .. IS there any chance me being pregnant ?

if i am not pregnant, what can be the reason behind my delayed menstural cycle ?

What should i do to get my periods ?

Do i need to take any medicines ?

Please help ...

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 35 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Beta hCG is negative for pregnancy. There is no chance of pregnancy. Menstrual cycle is postponed by stress. Be relaxed and wait. Practice meditation. Dont take any medicines. Let the body function normally.