Suffer from stomach upset. Having pain and pressure in the stomach. What can be cone?

My Stomach is very upset these days and it is happening on daily basis since last few weeks. I am not able to understand the reason for this. due to the pressure in stomach I feel like things around are revolving and I generally find laptop screen moving around and words are also moving. Further, the biggest concern is that I feel pain in the stomach and due to pressure all the time in my stomach I am not able to sleep properly. There are some other concerns as well, we can disucss them personally once I receive a call from your side. Thank you. XXXXX
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 6 hours later

Thanks for contacting Healthcare Magic.

Pain and pressure in stomach can be because of many reasons. One of the common reasons is ulcers in stomach. How ever there are many other reasons of pain abdomen that will need investigations for correct diagnosis, particularly in a case like you who is having symptoms for many weeks.

Please tell me what part of abdomen do you feel pain. Is it constant pain or keeps coming and going. Does it has any relation to meals or motions. Are you motions fine. Actually a physician needs to see you in person and then decide how to go about investigating you.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal
Follow-up: Suffer from stomach upset. Having pain and pressure in the stomach. What can be cone? 19 hours later
I don't have pain, but my stomach is upset. We use RO for water purification at home and still I have this problem. I need to go to washroom at least 4 times a day and it feels uneasy after I have my meals. where I can visit to see a pecalist for further discussion on this?
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 26 minutes later

So you have frequency of stools . Are the stools loose. For how long are you having these.

I think you need proper evaluation and investigations. Please get in touch with a Gastroenterologist or a physician in your area. He can advise you on further management.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal