Suffer from sleeplessness, overweight and weakness. Trying to lose weight. Need help

Ayurveda Specialist
Hi I have been trying to reduce my weight for few years. Am a pure vegetarian and do not eat much but still could not control weight with my food habits. Am a female and my height is 5.4" and my weight is 74 kgs. Am also suffering form sleeplessness. I get hardly 4 hours of sleep in a day and that too disturbed sleep. It puts me very dull and frustrated adn kind of energyless and full of negativity physically and mentally.
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 15 hours later

I understand your problems are with overweight, sleeplessness, frustration and weakness. As diet control is not helping you much I suggest the following medications. These medications should also be able to take care of all your other symptoms.

Start the following medications:

1. Vidangadi loh tablet 2 tabs twice a day

2. Trifla gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Dashang gugal 2 tabs twice a day

4. Tab. Siledin (Alarsin) 1 tab twice a day..

Also recommended you to try the following panchkarma treatments from nearest good Panchkarma centre:

1. Shirodhara

2. Abhyang Swedan

3. Basti karma

Avoid Curd, fermented food, Menda flour and bakery item, etc.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Dr. Nikul Patel