Suffer from severe head ache. CT scan showed evidence of calcified granuloma noted at the left high parietal region. Meaning?

Question
Hi DOCTOR,
My mom is facing severe head ache since 15 days. she is 66 year old. I did CT SCAN for her .The report is below mentioned.

* evidence of calcified granuloma noted at the left high parietal region.
* poster fossa structure are normal
* venticular system is normal
*midline structure are not deviated or deformed
*Basel cisterns and sulcul spaces are normal

Impression- CALCIFIED GRANULUMA AT LEFT HIGH PARIENTAL REGION.

And one more problem facing like whenever she is not facing headache, she is facing pain in both leg this is my second concern.
Earlier i was facing uper teeth ache problem.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 13 hours later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
Please note that the causes of headache are many and the important causes of headache at this age are temporal arteritis, brain infection/bleed/tumour. I will suggest you to do Blood erythrocyte sedimentation rate to exclude the diagnosis of temporal arteritis. I will further suggest you to get MRI scan of the brain as CT scan may miss minor problems. Leg pain can be due to pinched nerves which can be detected by a nerve conduction study. Let me know where are you from so that I will guide you to XXXXXXX a local neurologist

Let me know if you need any additional information

Best wishes

Follow-up: Suffer from severe head ache. CT scan showed evidence of calcified granuloma noted at the left high parietal region. Meaning? 19 minutes later
hello sir,
could you please tell me that can this problem (of my mom) resolve by any medicine if yes please suggest me.

and please suggest me whom should i contact for good neurologist.
i am from GAYA BIHAR but i can go within Bihar and Jharkhand for medication.
and also u can suggest me good neurologist for hyderbad because i stay there.

presently she don't have headache for two days but she used to take medicine ACLO DEF-SP whenever headache starts.

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 29 hours later
You can XXXXXXX Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in Apollo Jubilee hill Hyderabad. He will help you