Suffer from severe anxiety, taken caned which helped. Can I take when have an attack?

I suffer from sever anxiety my sister gave me a 2 mg caned and it seemed to help extremely well
Wondering if I should try them but only for when I have an attack
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Prestigue is useful for controlling the anxiety most of the time. However, its dose should be adjusted based on the patient and his situation. Let me know how long have you been taking this medication? Have you ever been on a lower dose of this medication? Have you been experiencing less anxiety at that situation?
Let me know also what is the generic name of caned 2 mg that you mentioned in your query. I am waiting for your response. I wish you a good mood and health.