Suffer from nipple crack after delivery. Having pain. Breasts feel tight and hard. Chances of breast abscess?

I delivered a baby girl on 19th XXXXXXX this year. That was C sec not Normal Delivery. On that day after delivery i gave very little colostrum to baby and from next day also ..on 3rd day at hospital i was unable to provide any milk to baby because i was suffering with nipple crack and that was painful.
My doctor checked and informed that the breasts are already tight with lots of milk and also hard.. she was telling about breast abscess can happen if i cant provide milk to baby.. i was too much worried and doctor gave me an injection for that the hard milk became loose milk.
But i can feel that milk production is very high for my case and from yesterday i am able to feed my baby in every 2/3 hours gap and milk supply is good.
Today is 4th day and till today i haven't face any pain in breasts ..
My question is that is there any further chance for breast abscess if i feed regularly to baby?
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 19 hours later

Your query is well written and descriptive. I appreciate it.

Coming straight to your query, there is no further chance of getting breast abscess in you. Continue to feed the baby regularly.

Let me know if I could help you further.