Suffer from digestion problem. Affected with liver cirrhosis. Suggest?

Hi ,
My father is suffering with digestion problem. He says he is not able to digest the food. He is a regular alcohol drinker.
I heard from the previous doctor that he has affected bit of liver cirrhosis. Please suggest which specialist my father need to consult ( My father stays in Warangal Andhra pradesh, india)
Thank you,
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 19 hours later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

I am really sorry for your father's ill health. Liver cirrhosis is a serious disorder, but I hope that it is in very early stages for him. It needs to be addressed by a specialist like Gastroenterologist. Asian Institute of Gastroenterology is good hospital to deal with these kind of problems. It is in Panjagutta, Hyderabad, AP.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish him good health.