Suffer from diarrhea and vomiting. Having tingling in arms and back. What could this be?

May 2013
I started with the stomach bug two days ago. Diahreah an vomiting. Felt better today. Tonight I keep having tingling in both arms and back. What is this? I feel weak and bad when this happens.
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Diarrhea and vomitings can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
Electrolyte imbalance can lead to these type of symptoms.
So you once consult general physician, check for blood pressure, blood sugar, serum electrolyte levels and complete blood picture.
With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.