Suffer from Proteus. Causes, effect and treatment?

Question doctor said that i suffer from this. please give me causes, effects and how i can treat this
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly reply few questions

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

Proteus is a bacteria, and can cause varied infection in human body. I will be much helpful if you can reply following few questions:
What are your symptoms? according to your symptoms I can tell about the causes, its effects and treatment.
Did you undergo any culture & sensitivity test?

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile