Suffer form migraine and headache. Took different medications. Suggestions?

I have been suffering migraines and headaches for years and the past weeks they have been worse. All I keep getting are different medications to try. I want something else done. I'm miserable
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX If the cause of your headaches remains uncertain, you may need blood or urine tests to identify any underlying medical conditions. Sometimes imaging studies — such as a computerized tomography (CT) scan or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan — are recommended.
For many people, complementary or alternative therapies offer welcome relief from headache pain. I strongly suggest you this, like Acupuncture, meditation, massage, a high dose of riboflavin (vitamin B-2) also may prevent migraines by correcting tiny deficiencies in brain cells. Coenzyme Q10 supplements may be helpful in some individuals. And oral magnesium sulfate supplements may reduce the frequency of headaches in some people, although studies don't all agree.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile