Sudden ejaculation, nervous

I am an unmarried man working for a software company, some girls feel free and sit together during meetings, that XXXXXXX i feel sudden ejaculation and become nervous, plz help me out how to control
Age :31,
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Follow-up: Sudden ejaculation, nervous 5 minutes later
I have no intention to do such misbehaviour but still I am facing this problem past from 6 months, during travelling, if somebody sits next to me, i get scare of sudden ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 27 minutes later

The problems you are having are very common and due to either lack of proper sexual education or Misinformation. Getting sexually excited is natural, but having a sexual response due to a nonsexual stimulus could be very disturbing in some cases. Most of such issues are due to pent up sexual frustration.

Normally men reach their sexual prime by the age of 18 years. In your case, lack of marriage even after 30 years, would be the reason for this sexual tension, which is causing you to react in this pattern.

Here are a few tips to control your sexual urge :-

1. If you feel that you might ejaculate while travelling on in the office, you should develop a habit of masturbating, regularly while taking bath or before going to office. This habit will help you release the sexual tension and help the mind relax and concentrate on normal daily business.

2. Practice meditation and pranayama breathing exercises. These will help you to concentrate and help you relax.

3. Practicing Kegel exercises also help to a large extent, to control ejaculation.
Kegel exercises are done as follows:‎
- The muscles to be exercised are the pelvic muscles. These can be felt by purposely ‎stopping the flow of urine in midstream and starting again. The muscles that squeeze the ‎urethra and anus are the ones involved.‎
- Remembering what it felt like to control these muscles during urination, try to contract ‎them when not urinating. If the stomach or buttocks muscles tighten, the muscles are not ‎being exercised correctly.‎
- Tighten these muscles for 3 seconds and then relax for 3 seconds.‎
- The exercises should be repeated 10 to 15 times per session. Do at least 3 sessions per ‎day.‎

In case you are very stressed out due to these issues, you might consult a doctor or a sexologist who can counsel you and help you deal with the situation in a better way.

I hope this answers your question effectively.

I will be available for follow up queries if any.

Dr. Anvekar.