Sucking vagina daily. Will the secretions have adverse effects on hormone status?

Question
I love to suck my wife's vagina almost everyday during love making. She does care her private parts everyday for that. I want to ask u whether there are any adverse effects of that secretion on my hormonal status? Plz inform.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Women Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No harmful effects

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

There are no harmful effects on your hormonal status by having oral sex with your wife, you can safely continue it.

Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit.

Good luck!!

Follow-up: Sucking vagina daily. Will the secretions have adverse effects on hormone status? 13 hours later
Thx. Actually last week i read some-where that female hormone is secreted through this vaginal fluid and that might cause suppression of testosterone in male? Is it true?

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no hormones in female genital tract

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
There are no hormones which are secreted into the female genital fluid. Oral sex is absolutely normal, it wont affect your potency or male hormones.
Please ask if you have more questions.
If you do not have any further clarification you can close the discussion. Kindly rate & review my answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Sucking vagina daily. Will the secretions have adverse effects on hormone status? 2 hours later
Thx. Actually some facts in web world are very confusing. Thx again for relieving my anxiety. Can u tell me what are the contents of vaginal secretion that we intake during oral sex?
Waiting for your reply and to close the discussion.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
vaginal , cervical gland secretions, bacterias

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
vaginal fluid contains vaginal , cervical gland secretions, de-squamated cells, and also the vaginal bacterial flora, which are normal commensals of genital tract.
Sometimes these bacterias can up set your stomach, only thing you need to be concerned.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!