Suboxone patient. Looking for the treatment?

I am a Suboxone patient and have been over a year. I am currently out. My doc is out of town until Monday which I have and appt. Monday with him for my refill. No one in my clinic can help me and I am expieriencing withdrawl. I went to the Emergency Room as instructed by my clinic but there was nothing they could do for the suboxone and sent me home. Help!!! What can I do
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 3 hours later

Hello there,
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology.
As I understand you you are on Drug Rehabilitation. There is a Center Hotline ( which gives help and is confidential, no-cost service here to assist drug-addicted individuals) and their families locate the right treatment. Call Now 800-501-9330 or pick a drug rehab by state. We offer assistance with many aspects drug and alcohol addiction treatment and they can assist with the following options:
•drug rehab centers
•treatment referrals
• Christian drug rehab
•12 step program
•nontraditional rehab
•drug intervention
•addiction information
•drug rehabilitation
•drug detoxification
I hope the answer is useful. There is internet link also which can help you choose your state Minnesota:
You obviously did not have cardiac symptoms as before, therefore, ER of the local hospital sent you home. So, unless you have associated problems, ER will not help, may be you can try showing in some other hospital ER in Minneapolis you can try University Hospital or other hospitals in St XXXXXXX May be you get luck and the doctor is willing to prescribe.
I sincerely hope that you find help with this route. Good Luck. If you have any further query I shall be able to answer asap. Have a nice evening.

I am afraid that is maximum you can get from WWW.WWWW.WW as for prescription is concerned. If you tell your symptoms we can help you with OTC drugs. We can not and do not prescribe medicines (those available only on prescription) to any one of our clients.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW