Stuffy ears, heat in head, uncomfortable feeling in chest. Are these symptoms life threatening?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I just want to make sure its not life threatening. I have been feeling awkward. my head seems hot, even though no one else thinks so. feels like its fuzzy and stuffy. my ears are stuffy. and sometimes I get this random uncomfortablness on the left top part of my head. its toward the front. and in the back of my head, it feels like what my chest feels like when I'm worried about something. I have been working out a lot recently. and I have been having a lot of caffeine. but I don't know why that would effect my head.
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 5 hours later

Thanks for writing your query.

The symptoms you have mentioned are not life threatening. You can relax. It seems more related to anxiety. Yoga and meditation daily would be beneficial. Try to do mild exercise in fresh air early in the morning. Even walking in fresh air will help. Also have a positive approach to life. Avoid excessive coffee and tea as they increase the heart rate and can aggravate your symptoms.

If the problem persists, consult a Psychiatrist for anxiolytics.

Also get your blood pressure monitored.

I hope this is helpful to you.