Stroke, recognize faces?

this is irrelevant
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Stroke
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

When a patient suffers from a stroke, it depends which artery has got blocked and which area of the brain is affected and how much function of the brain is left. In most of the cases where death immediately follows stroke, it means that a major arterial blockage or hemorrhage has occurred resulting in loss of blood supply to a major area of brain. In such cases patient does not feel or see or recognize anything as everything happens so fast and after only a gasp etc the heart stops working. Nothing can be said conclusively. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.