Stroke, diagnosed with CVA, right sided weakness. Specialist for treatment?

Hi, my mom has recently been diagnosed of cva with right side weakness. Cld u recommend some specialists in dxb i cld refer. I have a report provided by the hospital.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Stroke
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
After CVA if she is having only a right sided weakness of her body it suggests that the affection of neurons is mild and she will improve gradually over 4-6 weeks.
Physical therapists and occupational therapists can help her in regaining the full muscle strength early.
Regarding the reports, you have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.
Taking the opinion of a specialist neurologist- an MD, DM will be best for her.
Regarding the best neurologist in Dubai, I am sorry I am not aware of as I am in India.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.