Stress, increased appetite, fatigue, rapid heart rate. Going for third epidural block for pain. Treatment for symptoms?
User rating for this question
I am very busy and stressed. My stomach feels like I am always hungry. fatigued, Sometimes rapid heart rate.Can't stay on task. Going in for 3rd epidural block for pain.. Pain is tough. right buttocks down leg,
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
I empathize with your health concern since dealing with many health issues at this age is sometimes overwhelming.
Kindly rephrase your query adding more information about your concern. I will be able to help you better if you could describe about your concern in detail.
As for the present complaints they are suggestive of age and stress related problems like hyperacidity and stomach ulcer, palpitations anxiety, and sciatica pain of lower limbs.
Nothing seems to suggest a cancer per se.
Awaiting your reply.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of Rapid heart rate
- Drainage out of toddlers ear
- Toxic encephalopathy from drug overdose
- Rapid heart rate and pain
- Occasional rapid heart rate symptoms
- Sometimes white bits in stool like sesame seeds
- Proteus mirabilis in dog bite wounds
- Post nasal drip sore throat
- Can drinking coca cola cause black stools
- Is a rapid heart rate a common symptom of the cold
- Can you take pepto bismol with singular
- Drain fluid around the heart
- Treatment and cure for Rapid heart rate
- Pepto bismol uses spots
- Can a hematoma be drained