Stress, increased appetite, fatigue, rapid heart rate. Going for third epidural block for pain. Treatment for symptoms?
User rating for this question
I am very busy and stressed. My stomach feels like I am always hungry. fatigued, Sometimes rapid heart rate.Can't stay on task. Going in for 3rd epidural block for pain.. Pain is tough. right buttocks down leg,
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
I empathize with your health concern since dealing with many health issues at this age is sometimes overwhelming.
Kindly rephrase your query adding more information about your concern. I will be able to help you better if you could describe about your concern in detail.
As for the present complaints they are suggestive of age and stress related problems like hyperacidity and stomach ulcer, palpitations anxiety, and sciatica pain of lower limbs.
Nothing seems to suggest a cancer per se.
Awaiting your reply.
People also viewed
- Foods to avoid after cesarian section
- Champix and general anaesthesia
- Food to avoid after cesarean
- Symptoms of Rapid heart rate
- Rapid heart rate and fatigue after intercourse
- Foods to avoid after fistula surgery
- Rapid heart rate dizziness extreme fatigue
- Can an anaesthetic raise blood sugar levels
- Anaesthesia for dj stenting
- General anaesthesia and arm numbness
- Appitita after gallbladder removed
- Iui with local anaesthesia
- Foods to avoid after circumscion
- Treatment and cure for Rapid heart rate
- Rapid heart rate and pain