Stress ECG test done. What are the findings in the report?

hello doctor I am 32 yr old male. As part of routine health check up i got my stress ECG done, the report says Patient walked for 9 minutes 46 seconds (stage IV XXXXXXX Protocol) maximum workload of 10.60 METs, No ST - T changes, Good effort tolerance. it indicates everything is fine, right
Posted Fri, 8 Feb 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 8 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence and reviewed report. To answer your question briefly yes it shows that everything is normal. It also says but does not mention that your basal EKG (before exercise) was not suggestive of coronary artery disease and with exercise, response of your blood pressure and heart rate was appropriate. You did a fairly good amount of exercise and that exercise did not effect your heart in any negative way (that is what no inducible ischemia means). I hope that answers your question. If you have any followup query, I shall be only too happy to answer that. Good Luck.
Best Wishes.

Dr Anil Grover