Strange feeling in mouth, watery at night, throat discomfort, diagnosed with cervical spinal curvature, headache

Hi Since last few days I have been experiencing a weird feeling in mouth , the mouth is watery on one side during the night time and the mouth has a weird taste during the day. This also is accompanied by a feeling of weirdness near the throat and side of the face.
the uncomfortable feeling is also in the arms and legs, I was diagnosed with loss of cervical spinal curvature a few months ago.
headaches sometimes happen only on one side sometimes on the right side just near the eyebrow and sometimes on the left side at the same place.
thirsty feeling when i wake up.
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Since you do have a history of cervical spondylosis ( manifesting as cervical spine curvature), its possible that all your symptoms apart from the headache are resulting from a nerve involvement. This can particularly be the case if a vertebra if pressing on the nerve. The only way to rule this out would be a physical examination by a doctor who can ascertain if the nerves are affected.
As far as the headache is concerned, it could be due to sinusitis as well. This is a condition where the sinuses ( small cavities within the bones of our face) get inflamed. This can be due to an allergy or an infection. Simple steam inhalation would benefit you greatly. In addition, keep yourself warm. You can take Tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once daily when the pain is severe.
Hope this helps
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.