Stopped taking norimin. Experiencing bleeding, back pain, nausea and fatigued. Is this normal?

Hi, I stopped taking the pill (norimin) a month ago. The first couple of weeks were ok and I had a two day withdrawal bleed a day after stopping the pill. The last two weeks, though, I have experienced intense lower back pain, sensitive/swollen breasts, nausea, migraines and extreme fatigue. HPT's are negative. Is this normal? And if so, why would this happen? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 31 minutes later
Pregnancy is the most common cause of these symptoms & to rule out it, get your repeat urine pregnancy test done.If pregnancy test comes negative, then we can think about Premenstrual syndrome
Contraceptive pills are helpful in contraception as well as prevent premenstrual syndrome that is common in 75% women of reproductive age group.
In premenstrual syndrome you develop all these symptoms 7-10 days before periods & get relieved after it.
So don't worry, take low sodium diet & that is XXXXXXX in calcium, magnesium & vitamin E; have proper exercise & meditation.
I hope your query has been answered.