Stopped taking depo. How long will it take to conceive?

Infertility Specialist
I have been off depo for 6 months how long would it take me to get pregnant what will I have to do
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: clarification Detailed Answer: Hi, are you getting your cycles regularly after getting off depot ? Are you trying regularly for past 6 months ? Do you know when r fertile periods you should try ? Have you or your partner has done any tests ? Let me know the reply to abive queries which will help me in giving you detailed answers. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist