Stopped taking decdan and ciplactin tablets for last one year. Will it have any effect on sexual life?

Question
Hi, i have taken decdan and ciplactin tablets for almost a year but from past few months am not using them. Am worried does this have any neagtive impact on my sexual life
Posted Tue, 24 Jul 2012 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Both the medicines have long list of side effects but they don't have any direct detrimental effect on the the sexual life.
They may cause indirect effect on your sexual life by making you obese but as such no effect on your sexual life.
I hope it satisfies you however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Thanks

Follow-up: Stopped taking decdan and ciplactin tablets for last one year. Will it have any effect on sexual life? 3 hours later
Thanks for the information.Since I stopped takin those tablets, am loosing my weight. Plz suggest me safe nd fast method to increase weight.

Hello
It will be better on your part to consult some good nutritionist in your city who can guide you the best methods to increase your weight.
Since it requires a regular follow up,it is not possible to do it on line through Internet.
I hope you understand our limitations.
Thanks

Follow-up: Stopped taking decdan and ciplactin tablets for last one year. Will it have any effect on sexual life? 51 minutes later
Can I take endura mass product for weight gain as it is popularly advertised product and let me know incase it has any side effects!

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Hello
My advice to you is plain and simple.
Follow the professional advise.
Don't take any product on face value and never go by the hype of advertisement.
Thanks