Stopped smoking weed. Will it be detected by urine drug screening test?

I smoked weed 6 times within an 8 day period i stoped 21 days ago. Today the 21st day of not smoking i had my lab urine test. on day 8 of not smoking i took a wal greens at home drug test and passed and did another one on day 15 and passed again. befor smoking the 6 times i have never smoked befor in my life. I'm 5'9 and 200lbs Will i pass an army urine test?
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 1 hour later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

The duration upto which marijuana is detectable by urine drug screening tests is usually 7 - 10 days.

With 21 days of abstinence and after passing two tests on the 8th and 15th day, you should pass the test today.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist