Stopped masturbation due to groin and back pain. Any cure? Will this affect future sexual life?

Urologist
Question
I was master-bated daily for more than 6 years..now i got Groin and back pain. Now i totally stopped the mater-batting for last two months. Is possible to cure those pains and i also want to know, is it will affect my future married life.I plan to marry in few moths.Please advise to recover from this.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Masturbation does not have any impact on future sexual life.
The pains need to be evaluated by physical examination and treatment is based on the findings.
You may try simple pain killers like ibuprofen, warm application and physiotherapy before you XXXXXXX the doctor.
Best regards