Stopped masturbating. Now semen leakage in urine. Getting tired and shivering. Required treatment?

Question
dear sir., im XXXXXX i have a practice of masturbating for twice or thrice in a week for a year of six years and have stop that before 1 year itself .after leaving that i found that semens is leakage in urine and have consulted a doctor and he gave zed plus and chromplorine for one month and i have taken that i feel ok .after 4 four months i found when im stress in bathroom semens is leaking and also one or two times in a month when im sleeping.,and i feel more tired and hands are shivering sometimes.. ..now im taking nfcure and shlajit for past 15 days without consulting a physician..i feel now k now ., its whether correct to take that capsules..only one month there is for my marriage .,whether i can marriage or not ,. whether it affects sexual life ..what i need to be do..im confused sir ..i hv consult a doctor and for a period i feel ok but after 5 months againi found semens leakage problem..pls sir pls give me advice whether i can marriage or not
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

If you have stopped masturbation completely, I would recommend you to resume with optimum frequency. Do masturbate twice a week, this will solve the problem you have. Most of times in people who had been masturbating regularly and stopped completely will have symptoms like you have.

There is no need to worry, you can have a healthy sexual life and this has no effects on fertility too. You can happily marry and have a happy sexual life.

Yes, you can continue the NFcure and Shilajit as they do help people in such problems.

If the above symptoms are associated with pain in lower abdomen or in testicles then you may have to get examined by an urologist as it could be a sign of infection.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.