Stomach upset and diarrhea after masturbation. Scared about this

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question

I am 27 and working as a programmer, My problem is that when i masturbate i feel like my stomach is getting upset and i will be having diarrhea for 1-2 days after the day of masturbation. I am little scared about this please suggest me Dr.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 3 hours later
Masturbation has nothing to do with the stomach. The feeling which you are experiencing has no relation to any organic disease of the stomach. The diarrhoea mostly is due to a alteration in eating habit or even a stress mediated phenomenon. It is just a stress response or perhaps a sort of guilt feeling which quite a number of young males experience during masturbation. You need not worry about it at all.